- About CFEThis is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- Daily WOD
- Contact Us
- Featured Athletes
From our own Tracy Olund’s tried & tested recipes, here’s something that makes my mouth water just looking at the photo! Plus you’ve gotta love that it’s a crock pot meal, meaning it’s ready when you get home from work – doesn’t get much easier than that.
3-5 lbs brisket/ chuck shoulder roast
1 onion rough cut
6-8 garlic cloves
2 cups L.S. beef broth
1 sm red cabbage
(no measurement on spices smell as go is Tracy’s advice)
- Cook in crock pot on low 8-10 hours.
- Use leaf from red cabbage as a taco shell
- BBQ peppers to place on top of your taco along with avocado.
- Top taco with Avocado, cilantro and salsa