- About CFEThis is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- Daily WOD
- Contact Us
- Featured Athletes
AND we have our WINNERS for the 45 day Paleo Challenge!!
1st Place: Juliet Thomas of The Compound
2nd Place: Jessi Salmela of CrossFit Everett
3rd Place: Brandi Klentz of CrossFit Everett
“I plan on aging gracefully. I truly believe my way of accomplishing this is by eating healthy, continuing CrossFit workouts at least three times a week and staying positive.”
1st Place: Tol McAleese of CrossFit Everett
2nd Place: Kevin Sylvester of CrossFit Everett
3rd Place: William Carroll of CrossFit Everett
“I did the bod pod composition test on Wednesday and over a 40 day period I lost 18 lbs of fat. Because of this contest I have completely altered how I eat and train. This was the push I really needed. Paleo is how I eat from now on.”
CrossFit Everett with a group total of 4.56% of total weight lost (135.8 total pounds) and 5.87% of total inches lost (116.5 total inches)!
Individuals were scored based on their:
- total food log points
- percentage of weight lost
- percentage of inches lost
- and percentage of baseline time decrease
Honorable mention to Caitlin McLellan and Adele Wilson for a greater than 28% improvement in their baseline times – that is amazing!
Honorable mention as well to Adele Wilson and Roberta Braaten who (outside of the winning participants) had the highest points value for their food logs – excellent job putting your understanding of paleo eating into play!
- First place winners in the individual category will receive $300 each,
- Second place winners will each receive $75
- Third place winners will receive $50
Cash prizes can be picked up at the gym starting Wednesday.
The 14 CrossFit Everett participants who completed the paleo challenge will receive a t-shirt – please send your t-shirt size to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is officially the end of the Paleo challenge, and people need to weigh and measure so we can determine the winners!
- Robyn will have people’s weigh in sheets in the red folder today, so you can be weighed and measured by a partner. She will pick the sheets up on Wednesday, so all of the sheets need to be completed by then.
- Just like before, people need to place a red dot by their baseline time on the whiteboard.
- Emily and Robyn will compile the data and get information out ASAP on the winner!
- Also – there are a couple stragglers who have still not paid. In order to be considered for the challenge, payment needs to be in by Wednesday.
Last weeks Paleo Challenge Winner is …..
Congratulations & Emily will be dropping off your prize at CFE this weekend!
According to Emily “All the entrants did a great job of capturing their day in food and it looks like folks are on the right track!” – Way to Go!!.So on to This Week’s Challenge:.Emily & Robyn want to hear what has been the most helpful resource for the challenge.
What ever it is, what ever has kept you going & helped you stick to the challenge – inquiring minds want to know!And the prize for sharing your motivation??.Two winners this week will receive $30 gift certificates to Steve’s Original Paleo goods. Seriously good stuff! Steve’s web site is full of high quality Paleo approved snack packs, jerky (grass-fed!) and ready made sauces – all 100% paleo! You can check out their web site here..Post your inspiration on the FB page to share with all the other challengers..
- A blog?
- A cookbook?
- A person?
- A quote?