- About CFEThis is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- Daily WOD
- Contact Us
- Featured Athletes
This Sunday, April 26th from 8am-5pm, come on down to CrossFit Lombard Avenue
(it’s at 2726 Lombard Avenue)
and cheer on six CFE teams as they compete!
- Just Kipping it Real – Angela Johnston & Alex Fuchs: 8am, 10am, 12:30pm, 2pm
- Will do Burpees for Beer – Joe Juntila & Brittney Gaethle: 8am, 10:20am, 12:30pm, 2pm
- Dananimal – Amanda Best & Danny Lopez: 8:25am, 10:20am, 12:50pm, 2:15pm
- Double Under Wonders – Kole Sansaver & Brittany Knox: 8:25am, 10:40am, 12:50pm, 2:15pm
- Keep Calm and WOD On – Sarah Hansen & Rick Chichester: 8:50am, 11am, 1:10pm, 2:30pm
- Burritos – Damariz Waste & Rene: 9:20am, 11:20am, 1:30pm, 2:45pm
- WODs start at 8am
- No charge for spectators!
- There is street parking, but the lot adjacent to CFLA is a pay-to-park lot ($5 for 12 hours)
Due to the popularity of the Olympic lifting class, we are changing our schedule:
Starting Saturday, April 4th, the new Saturday Gym schedule is:
- 8 – 9 am Foundation class
- 9 – 10 am Open gym
- 10 – 11 am Olympic weight lifting class
- 11-12 am Team workout
Olympic lifting? March 31st, the beginning of an 8 week Olympic lifting cycle that will be three days a week starts!
- Tuesday 7:30 pm
- Thursday 7:30 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am
So remember the new Saturday schedule starts on 4-4-15
if you want to start the 8 week Olympic lifting class, you must be there on the 31st!!